Jumat, 27 Mei 2011

Today I finally met with my dentist. Changing the color black to redis possible for a month stay on my teeth. When I visited the clinic, He lets me go in and start working on my teeth. feel lucky because the queue is long, and I became the first patient served. hahaha (LOL)  After finished replacing "rubber bracket" on my teeth, decided to visit the Museum van Lith and see the priest (also be a resource for my thesis research). But unfortunately, he did notattend and I decided to get around.

When I traveled around the museum, I found the former building(Dutch colonial) is pretty fun to just take photos. Finally I decided tonot wasting the time and rushed to pose! (shame, hehe)

 pose the most liked



nerd girls with stupid face :) 




how beautiful me :)

Just info, starting Sunday I and my college friends would vacationto Jakarta. It seems to be stopped by the Mangga Dua whichhappened close to the "Old Town". growing impatient waiting forthe next day.



with love, eka

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar